googleimp

A documentary of the journey of one Google intern.

Sunday, June 18, 2006

The Packing

Wow. I had just finished packing when Evan came over. Really, I was writting down the address and directions as a last-ditch effort to have something to do before he came when he showed up. Good timing. Took a lot longer than I thought it would to pack everything up. I guess I have a lot more than I thought.

Lisa, Evan, Matt, and Patrick came over tonight. Nothing too exciting, but a good chance to say farewell to everyone (for a few months anyway). Again, special thanks to Evan (and his friend Mike) for helping me get everything packed and to my storage unit in Kent. We fought some nasty traffic, and almost didn't find the place. But we got there on time, and got everything loaded up nicely and quickly. Thanks a bunch, it'll be sad never seeing you again (unless I do...). Evan and I get along a lot better than I thought we would. I like Evan, it'll be sad not having him around. Good pickings, Lis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home