googleimp

A documentary of the journey of one Google intern.

Sunday, June 18, 2006

The Thayer

I finally made it to Thayer's. I tried to copy Garrett's key, so I went ot WalMart, but they didn't have the proper-sized blanks. Garrett guided me to Home Depot, which I thought was by Chris, but I guess not. After trying to find him, I finally made it over to his place. Then we went looking for Best Buy, but Chris got us lost, and by the time we figured out where we were, it was closed. Oh well, got dinner at Taco Bell and rented Firewall. I haven't eatten at Taco Bell in a long time. The grilled stuft burrito was pretty good, but the double-decker tacos are still my favorite. Bastard at the window didn't give me any hot sauce though. I really like their hot sauce. So many plans have been foiled today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home