googleimp

A documentary of the journey of one Google intern.

Saturday, July 08, 2006

The Movies

I saw Superman Returns last night and Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest tonight. Pretty cool movies. I don't want to spoil them for anyone, so I'll try to be general. Garrett was right, Lex's master plan in Superman Returns is kinda lame. The character development in Superman was great, though. Pirates was equally cool, and they seem to be setting it up for another movie, which is even better. Both were longer movies (about 2.5 hours each), which is nice, and definately an advantage over X-Men 3. Both certainly felt less cheesy than X3(not that I mind cheesy, but others do). Definate sweetness.

I'm really looking forward tomorrow to not doing anything. I've not had some down time in a while, so tomorrow I'm going to sleep in, and play Oblivion all day. Awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home