googleimp

A documentary of the journey of one Google intern.

Monday, July 03, 2006

The Party

Well, I had my first party yesturday. None of the Google interns I invited actually came. Pretty lame. Fortunately, most of the people Garrett invited did come. I spent about $200 on food and everything. I can't believe no one came. All that money. Kaput. Frakin' A. Well, at least we had enough food for everyone who did come. Pat and Jon drove up for the weekend, so it was great having them here. Garrett's friends were pretty cool too. Jane stayed the longest. She seemed pretty cool - when it started getting cold outside, she even suggested we all go inside and watch Battlestar Galactica. Pretty awesome. Thayer got her number, lucky bastard. Hehe. It was a fun time, cleanup didn't take too long this morning - mostly just dishes left. I wasn't exactly expecting it, but apparently my iPod was a big success. We put the speakers outside and piped my iPod through it, and apparently everyone really enjoyed the music. Pretty cool, especially since I expected Pat, Thayer, and Jon to not like most of my music. Anyway, we slept in today, so I don't expect to get to San Francisco until 5 or 6pm. Oh well. Hopefully we'll get to hang out with Ben some more and go cool places. We'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home