googleimp

A documentary of the journey of one Google intern.

Friday, June 30, 2006

TGIF

On the way to work I stopped by the bike shop and they fixed my handle-bars again. Supposedly they'll not slip this time, but we'll see. They were totally fine coming back from work today, so that's good. I signed up with T-Mobile today. Got a pretty sweet deal too. I went in last week and they didn't have this offer, so I guess I got a sweet deal. 1000 "whenever" minutes for $39.99. This is the same price as my other plan in which I shared 600 minutes or so with my parents. Whee. Still get charged for each text ($0.10 each way), but I don't send that many (52/month break even). I haven't transfered my number yet (since I don't own the other account, my parents do), but hopefully that'll be sorted out this weekend.

Work was so irritating today. There were so many hoops I had to jump through to get the equipment I needed. Blarg.

They had an interesting thing at the end of the day. They gave everyone some beer and had a talk about milestones passed this week. The biggest thing was Google Checkout. I haven't done anything yet, but I encourage you to check it out. Haha! Ha! (Sigh. They made that joke a lot.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home