googleimp

A documentary of the journey of one Google intern.

Monday, July 10, 2006

The Weekend

So, yeah. I didn't just stay home all day yesturday. That was today. Yesturday Garrett and Chris both told me they were bored, so off we went. We went into San Francisco, hung out with Ben, and some of the people Garrett had met at the fourth of July beach party he went to. It was a fun evening. Dinner was pretty good - not sure if it justified the cost, but the bread was good. Garlic. Awesome. I had rabbit. Hehe, I saw it on the menu, and thought of the rabbit I saw run through our yard a few days ago. <licks lips.> Unfortunately, the wine we had at Ben's place before we went home had something wrong with it. It had a bit of a bite to it, or something was wrong. Either way, those of us who had it, Chris, Ross, and I, got really dry, sore, scratchy throats before bed last night and all day today. Ben, you should dispose of that wine. Blech. Ouch.

I have housing worked out. Doug (friend from freshman year) contacted me with an extra room in his place next year and offered it to me. Since Sam and Adam haven't worked out housing yet, I'm going to go ahead and accept Doug's offer. Should be fun. I am a bit bumbed at not living with Sam though. Oh well. It is nice not having to worry about it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't stop the posting. It keeps me entertained at work and believe me I really need it. Plus I love the Alden. :)

Monday, July 10, 2006 10:27:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home