googleimp

A documentary of the journey of one Google intern.

Monday, July 10, 2006

The Sickness

Hey, that's an album by Disturbed.

Yeah, so suck. I woke up this morning feeling not very well, but I hadn't had a proper meal the night before, so I thought maybe if I just went to work and ate breakfast I'd feel a lot better. Unfortunately that was not the case. The sore throat from last night decided to morph into an ugly cough and incessant sneezing. Before noon, I was already really tired. Since I had more hoops to jump through before I had permissions to do much, I decided I should probably just go home. I wasn't going to get much done at work, and if I could take a nap and bed early, that would probably help. So I came took a nap. And now I'm going to bed early. Not as early as I would have liked, but early. Hopefully I'll feel better in the morning. If not, I may go in in the afternoon.

Borf.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home